We are thrilled that you have decided to join us for Indulge: The Design Experience. We are excited to share with you over 10 years of artistic incite to help you take your creative business to the next level. If you’re a budding floral designer, event designer, a planner looking to acquire design skills, or simply exploring the idea of making a career change; Akeem Clayton’s Indulge Designer Experience is perfect for you. This is a information packed, hands on, 3 day experience, that you will not want to miss.
Your Investment Will Include:
- A welcome gift
- Breakfast and lunch each day
- A Fabulous Gala event, with a sit down dinner
- Educational sessions with expert speakers
- Hands on instructional time with Akeem
- A Professional resource guide
- Social media marketing
- Pricing for profit
- Style shoots 101
- Designing with fresh flowers
Floral Design Mechanics
- Floral Ceiling Treatments
- Floral Ceiling Treatments
- Large Scale Centerpieces
- Dramatic Entryways
- Some Basic Floral Design Mechanics
- All supplies needed to complete the course
The class will take place at the beautiful Georgia Freight Depot, located near the west midtown district of Atlanta, just moments away from the some of the city’s best restaurants, shopping, night life, and entertainment.
NOTE: There is limited space available. All payments are non-refundable, but transferable to another individual for the same event. Registration cost does not include airfare, transfer, or accommodations. Your balance must be paid in full before you can attend the class sessions.
Accomodations coming soon.
Akeem Clayton is a nationally published event designer whose roster of clients includes a multitude of business luminaries, professional athletes, and entertainers. He has been featured on TLC’s hit reality series, “Say Yes To The Dress,” he’s produced events internationally, and he has had his published in a multitude of wedding and industry magazine publications. Akeem is hailed as an innovative visionary who creates truly amazing weddings and events.
An Akeem Clayton design is more than design, it is a work of art that tells a story with immense detail. From concept to creation, he is driven by his vision of ultimate client satisfaction. His creatively chic, integrated approach is a direct reflection of is background in interior design and the arts. Continually honing in on his strong points has made him more than a designer, but a complete and concise businessman. Akeem has become on the south most sought after event designers.
- Getting to know Akeem Clayton: Starting a design business, challenges and triumphs.
- Special Guest Speakers
- Elevate Your Brand: Social Media Business Marketing
- Producing A Luxury Event Experience
- Transformation: Key Event Design Elements
- Grand Scale Floral Design: Every amazing wedding design has its feature floral pieces. From mechanics to bloom selection, we’ll learn how to create large scale feature florals, and how to incorporate these concepts into your event designs.
- Attendees will receive hand-on experience on creating a floral design masterpiece.
- Marketing & Branding
- Floral Design Resources
- Creating an Akeem Clayton Design
- Hands-on design experience continued
- Luxury Event Design Components
- Pricing for Profit
- Styled Shoots
- Final Floral Fete (gala): After working hard to create amazing designs, the attendees will have the opportunity to “indulge” in the beautiful works of art.
- GALA THEME: The Gala Dinner will be a Black Tie event. For the gala we are requesting all attendees wear all black.
- Each day we will begin at 9 a.m. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for day 1, 2, 3… We will provide dinner for day 3 only.
- Welcome Dinner *** TBD***